Closing date: March 4th, 2022
|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Responsible to:||Project Manager|
|Hours of Work:||18 hours (6 hours over 3 days)|
|Salary and benefits:
|Salary of £10,704 per annum
Holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution pension scheme
YMCA Together is a registered charity and company Limited by Guarantee. We were founded in 1846 and so we build on a long history of providing a place for people experiencing challenging times in their lives.
YMCA Together is a truly value driven organisation.
Our vision is that everyone should feel safe, understood, empowered and positive for their future. We meet our vision by working within our values of Strength, Humility, Respect, Empathy and Kindness. These SHREK values run through all that we do from recruitment to how we work alongside people in our services to our partnership approach with other providers.
Our clear vision and values come together to help us in our mission to inspire and support people to change their lives by instilling hope, valuing the person and maximising potential.
Main purpose of job
The successful applicant will provide administration support to the YMCA Together Leadership Team. Your role will require you to produce regular reports for the group, creation of documents and booking and arrangements for meeting and minute taking. Your role will also involve liaison with the Project Manager and lead partners to support the development of this Group its processes and pathways.
Hours of Work
The hours of work are 18 hours per week (including some bank holidays).
- To ensure administrative tasks are completed for the YMCA Leadership Team
- To arrange and provide minute taking for meetings and events
- To produce timely and accurate reports for the YMCA Leadership Team
- To support the development of the group by assisting with creation of documents and administrative communication.
- Providing administration and project support
- Working alongside the Project Manager, Lead providers and Analyst to extract and collate appropriate d to ensure compliance with funding obligations
- Creation and compilation of reports for the YMCA Leadership team
- Attending meetings with commissioners and services on behalf of YMCA
- To take and disseminate meeting minutes as required. Preparing documentation needed for meetings and project
- Work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the organisation
- Undertake any other duties that may be reasonably requested
- Liaising directly with local authorities and providers to support the development of the project and the work that the YMCA do.
Professional Practice and Development
- Attend regular supervision sessions with the Line Manger in accordance with the supervision contract
- Maintain good professional practice and ensure ongoing development, through use of supervision and training
- Respect the confidentiality of service users using the service and be responsible for the security of personal and confidential information
- Carry out all these duties within the organisation’s safety guidelines.
Person Specification – Project Worker
|Qualifications||GCSE Maths and English or equivalent||Excel Level 1
Experience of Administration
|Experience of working in homeless services
Experience of managing projects
Knowledge of Excel
Knowledge of Database Management
|Knowledge of NDTMS/MainStay/Homeless Services
Knowledge of GDPR
Knowledge of work-based Health and Safety issues
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to collate data and manage database packages
Organised, with excellent planning and time management skills
Strong and demonstrable people management skills
Ability to produce and analyse reports.
Ability to deliver training.
Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS office and have the ability to learn new software packages.
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to provide high quality customer service.
Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Develop a strong culture in accordance YMCA Liverpool and Sefton values
Develop and sustain excellent working relationships with system users, partners, the city council officers and commissioners
Enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about their work
Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work as part of a team
Ability to work within the ethos and philosophy of the YMCA
Credible, Trustworthy, Reliable, Team worker
If you would like to apply for this post then please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org