Work for us
YMCA Together is the Best Companies number 1 charity to work for in the UK (Q1 2022). We really value our team and provide a range of employee benefits alongside ensuring that employees are offered excellent terms and conditions.
If you work for us we can guarantee you a transparent, kind and caring workplace where the wellbeing of our teams is a really important to us.
Staff can expect good terms and conditions including:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- A day’s leave for birthday
- A day’s leave so that you can work at a charity of choice
- Accreditation with Living Wage Foundation
- Access to Health Insurance
- Company Pension
- Competitive pay
- Continued Professional Development
- Happy, supportive, trusting workplace
- 3 star Best Companies to work for and awarded number one charity to work for in the UK (Q1 2022)
YMCA Together embraces diversity and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We actively encourage applications from all sections of the community as maintaining a culture of inclusion is important to us. Our team comprises of people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for improving peoples’ lives. We invite applications in particular, from groups that reflect the diverse nature of the communities that we work alongside, people who identify as LGBTQ+, from across all ethnicities and faiths, abilities, living with disabilities and/or neurodiversity across the life course. Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our genuine commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.