Work for us
YMCA Together is the Best Companies number 1 charity to work for in the UK (Q1 and Q2 2022). We really value our team and provide a range of employee benefits alongside ensuring that employees are offered excellent terms and conditions.
If you work for us we can guarantee you a transparent, kind and caring workplace where the wellbeing of our teams is a really important to us.
Staff can expect good terms and conditions including:
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Refer a Friend Cash Scheme
- A day’s leave for birthday
- A day’s leave so that you can work at a charity of choice
- Paid spiritual day to celebrate a significant event in your life
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Contribution to Medicash
- Competitive pay
- Continued Professional Development
- Happy, supportive, trusting workplace
- 3 star Best Companies to work for and awarded number one charity to work for in the UK (Q1 and Q2 2022)
YMCA Together embraces diversity and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We actively encourage applications from all sections of the community as maintaining a culture of inclusion is important to us. Our team comprises of people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for improving peoples’ lives. We invite applications in particular, from groups that reflect the diverse nature of the communities that we work alongside, people who identify as LGBTQ+, from across all ethnicities and faiths, abilities, living with disabilities and/or neurodiversity across the life course. Our ambition is to work together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our genuine commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Associate CAT Therapists
YMCA Together is expanding therapeutic provision across a range of services and is seeking to recruit Associate CAT Therapists.
As an Associate:
- referrals and room bookings are managed for you
- sessions can be offered at a time to suit your schedule and you can offer as many sessions or days per week as you wish
- case management support is provided by experienced support workers working in services
- complimentary clinical support is provided through monthly group reflections and online support as needed.
You will need:
- to be an accredited CAT Practitioner
- hold professional indemnity insurance
- have full, up to date DBS
Associate roles are paid at £75 per session.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our well-established services to support the delivery of 8, 16 and 24 session CAT therapies and reflective practice in domestic abuse and safer accommodation services.
YMCA Together is keen to welcome autonomous practitioners who are passionate about their work to join us to meet people with complex lives where they are.
Please get in touch for more information by contacting Kate Portman, Psychology Partner at YMCA Together – Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply for this role please click here APPLY NOW
To download a copy of our application form, please click HERE
If you would like to apply not directly through the website, please email your completed application form to email@example.com
Apprenticeships with Accommodation
Are you looking to start a new career whilst developing your knowledge and skills?
Are you in need of accommodation whilst you study?
Do you want to provide meaningful support to people and communities across Liverpool, Sefton and Knowsley who are experiencing challenging times in their lives?
We currently have new and exciting apprenticeship opportunities for 18-25 year olds with the addition of affordable accommodation.
What you will get as an apprentice working for YMCA Together:
- A salary above the current Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Paid well being hours per year
- Birthday day off
- Access to Medicash reward plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme through Mersey travel
- Access to HSBC financial support
- Auto enrolment after 3 months to company pension scheme
- Accredited qualification, on the job training and guidance
- Full learning and development opportunities from day one
- A supportive, transparent and inclusive working environment
In return we are looking for people who share our SHREK values and to be committed to achieving a qualification and attend on the job training sessions.
*Please note we are only accepting applications from people who are aged between 18-25 and who are in need of accommodation*